Saturday, January 29, 2011

Latest puzzles


This year in July, one of my aunts was going to come in India from USA. Harshad searched for a nice puzzle with a scene of a beach, coconut trees, brilliant blue sea and asked my aunt to get it for us.. 
Because I got married last year and not living with my parents anymore :( I could not go at home to play with puzzle very often. Somehow Harshad and my father became very busy and only my mother had some time to play with it. After a month or so, I started going at home frequently and together we progressed much more than before. In few more days, my father, Harshad and Parth joined us.
Puzzle Vital Stats
Pieces : 3000
Time taken to complete : 2 months

What Puzzling has given me.. 
  • Quality time with family
  • A fantastic hobby
  • Little bit patience
  • Observant eye for small things
  
In June 2010 we, me and Parth had got some gift vouchers for our wedding anniversary, which we decided to use to get a puzzle for our home. It’s a picture of 2 tigers resting on a log of wood, and on the background there are cloudy peaks, a river and an evergreen jungle. We have started putting it together, and have finished border and some more.

Puzzle Vital Stats
Pieces : 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment