Sunday, February 21, 2021

Cheerful Puzzles, Cheerful moments

One of my grandmothers Suman aji had given me a puzzle with picture of Fireworks when she came to meet my daughter for the first time.
It's a beautiful, colourful puzzle. 


Vital stats
Pieces : 500
Time to complete : Few days

Last month my mother started putting this together. By this time my daughter has grown enough to express her interest in doing things. So far she has not shown much interest in the small puzzles she has, and I was happy to see her wanting to play with this one :).


To my surprise she was willing to play with one of my first puzzles with my mother and was helping to sort pieces and encouraging my mother to complete the puzzle :) She was so happy when few pieces were joined and kept calling me to watch what they were doing. 

I am now hoping that she would soon start liking and playing with puzzles as much as we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment